Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back from Portland

Hi all! I had a fantastic weekend in Portland attending Lizzy House's Textile Design Workshop. I took a lot of photos. I'll show a few in this post, but to see the entire set, click here. You can also view the PNCA Flickr set by clicking here.

My return flight was delayed three hours so I got home much later than I wanted last night. It sure was nice to come home to my family though.

Over the three-day workshop, Lizzy taught us true pattern design and then we spent the rest of the time learning how to block print and screen print on fabric. It was great having such an art-filled weekend.

Now I'm trying to catch up and get back to a normal home-life. Enjoy the photos and let me know if you have any questions.

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

Lizzy House Textile Design Workshop

1 comment:

sukie said...

I'm totally jealous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails